Nicholas retired as Chief Executive Officer in June 2019 and now sits as a Non-Executive Director on the Fortius Board and various Investment and Governance Committees.
Nicholas was the CEO at Fortius for seven years between 2012 and 2019. Nicholas and the senior leadership team successfully delivered on Fortius’ strategy during this period, tripling Assets Under Management to approximately $1.3 billion.
During Nicholas’ tenure, Fortius’ client base was significantly expanded and a number of new business lines were introduced including Private Syndications, Institutional Separate Accounts, International Real Estate and Real Estate Debt Investment.
B.Com, G Dip App Fin
P: +612 9236 4723
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Securities Institute Level 3 Certificate in Investments (Securities) - Securities Institute United Kingdom
- Series 63 - North American Securities Administrators Association
- Series 17 - New York Stock Exchange
- Futures Registered Representative - Australian Securities Exchange Limited
- Accredited Derivatives Adviser Level 2 (ADA2) - ASIC